STANDEN is a partnership project between the Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Council, Fife Council, St. Andrews University and Voluntary Organisations North East Fife (VONEF). The management board for the project has a representative of each group plus a local Councillor.
- Ronnie Murphy, Convener of the Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Council STANDEN committee.
- Henry Paul, the Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Councillor.
- Fiona Mitchell, Manager of the Anstruther Local Services Office for Fife Council
- Roddy Yarr, Energy Manager, University of St Andrews
- Helen Rorrison, Manager, VONEF
The STANDEN team
The STANDEN team will consist of a project manager and up to 4 Energy Champions who will be recruited and start work in late August.